Organised by the local City Council, it’s a public service, non-commercial, event designed for an audience of music discoverers, who come to Sines for the quality of the programme.
One of the festival’s venues is Sines Castle, a setting and space that shows the great range and wealth of the world’s different cultural expressions, in what is considered to be one of the country’s most democratic cultural events.
For the 2012 Programme click here.
In 2012, FMM Sines will offer again a programme comprising concerts (paid and of free entry) and parallel initiatives. The paid concerts are the night concerts (starting at 9:45 PM) taking place at Sines’ Castle on July 19, 20, 21, 26, 27 and 28.
- Daily ticket: 15 euros / day
- First weekend pass (July 19, 20 & 21): 35 euros
- Second weekend pass (July 26, 27 & 28): 35 euros
- Two weekends pass: 65 euros
- All concerts at Palco do Pontal
- Concerts in the Castle at 18:45 / 19:00
- Special concert in the Castle on July 25 (Ensemble La Notte della Taranta)
- Concert in Sines’ Arts Centre
Where to buy:
- Reservations / Info: Call 1820 (24h) in Portugal
- From outside Portugal call +351 21 794 14 00.
- Purchase online: http://www.ticketline.sapo.pt/ . Network of Stores (Portugal): Fnac, Worten, El Corte Inglés , C. C. Dolce Vita, Casino Lisboa, Galerias Campo Pequeno, Ag. Abreu, C. C. MMM e C. C. Mundicenter
- In Sines: Centro de Artes de Sines, Sines’ Tourism Office, Porto Covo Municipal Office
- During the Festival Days: Ticket booths next to the venue
More Info at:
Resource: FMM Sines 2012