Following the success of the “Stars Route” in the previous editions, the gastronomic festival will be repeated in 2017.
The Stars Route Festival takes place exclusively in Michelin-starred restaurants and it was held for the first time in 2010 with the aim of promoting Portuguese haute cuisine.
Since then, it has taken place annually, touring the country from north to south, normally from March to November, and now ventures into Spain as well.
It is currently one of the country’s most important culinary festivals, bringing the major players in haute cuisine together to interact, and promoting its national and international visibility . ..
Come and participate in this route of flavors of excellence !
- Madeira Terroir on the 24th of March and Il Gallo D'oro on the 25th-28th of March (Funchal, Madeira Islands)
- L´and on the 21st of April (Alentejo)
- William on the 23rd and 24th of June (Funchal, Madeira island)
- Casa de Chá da Boa Nova on the 7th of July (Leça da Palmeira)
- Eleven Rio on the on the 21st and 22nd of July (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Lab on the 30th of September (Sintra)
- Vila Joya on the 20th and 21st of October (Algarve)
- Eleven on the 11th of November (Lisboa)
Find more information at: